Tuesday, December 8, 2009

well... huh.

Okay. I guess business picked up.

I still say we pick up Damon to DH and rotate in the OF.

Jeter SS
Damon DH
Teixeria 1B
Rodriguez 3B
Posada C
Cano 2B
Swisher RF
Gardner LF
Granderson CF

... really? And - how does this... or does this... affect trading for Doc?
hmmmm. Giving up AJax, Coke, and Ian... good for the long-term? I'd have to say for Ian - yes. As Bryan Hoch tweeted earlier today, he's slipped on their depth chart. Coke could be an anomaly (and, just as importantly, may NOT be). We'll see what A-Jax does.

All in all, I like it. I like Granderson's bat, I like his overall defense, and almost most of all... I like his attitude. He's a positive guy, which only helps the synergy.

(I just used "synergy" to describe a professional baseball team. Unbelievable.)

No comments: